AKG Perception 120 Condenser Mic with K 44 HeadphonesProduct #486209 AKG 486209 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A killer deal for a multipurpose tracking package.
This package includes the AKG Perception 120 large-diaphragm studio condenser mic and AKG K 44 headphones.
AKG Perception 120 Condenser Mic:
The AKG Perception 120 is a general-purpose condenser microphone. Its 2/3" cardioid capsule delivers beautifully balanced response with excellent transients. It features AKG's design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, switchable 20 dB pre attenuation, and switchable bass-cut filter. The condenser is housed in a rugged die-cast chassis and dent-resistant stainless steel grille screen.
In 2005, AKG launched Perception microphones models 100 and 200 and it marked the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception mics are among the best wired condenser microphones at their price point.
Requires phantom power.
AKG K 44 Headphones:
The AKG K 44 Stereo Headphones are a cost efficient solution for use in many various applications, including project studios and home recording. These closed-back, circumaural headphones are a true all-round performer with solid bass and clean highs at a value price. The AKG self-adjusting headband, leatherette ear pads and gimbal suspension ensure great comfort, for long-listening sessions. For professional and semi-professional users the K 44 is equipped with a 3.5/6.3 mm stereo adapter to suit any headphone amp. The K 44 headphones are extremely well made, and designed for ambitious and rugged use.
AKG Perception 120
- General-purpose condenser microphone
- 2/3-Inch cardioid capsule delivers beautifully-balanced response with excellent transients
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation - usable in sound fields as high as 155dB
- Switchable bass cut filter eliminates noise and boominess
- Rugged die-cast housing and dent-resistant stainless steel grille screen
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- True Condenser capsule technology
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output
- Outstanding POP packaging design
AKG K 44
- Closed-back, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable
Perception 120 Condenser Mic with K 44 Headphones Specifications:
- AKG Perception 120:
- Capsule: .667-inch true condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity 18 mV/Pa
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -20dB
- Bass-cut filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 135dB / 155dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
- Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1" W x 6.3" L (53 x 160mm)
- Standard accessories: Metal screw-on stand adapter
- AKG K 44:
- System Design: Dynamic/Circumaural, Closed-back
- Audio bandwidth: 18 to 20.000 Hz
- Efficiency: 115 dB SPL/V
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- Weight without cable: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Cable: 2.5 m (8 ft.)
- Finish: Grey
- Stereo adapter 3.5/6.3 mm, (1/8" to 1/4")