AKG Perception 120 Condenser Mic with Cable and StandProduct #486212 AKG 486212 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Ready-to-record studio condenser, cable, and stand package deal.
This package includes the AKG Perception 120 large-diaphragm studio condenser mic; 1 Gear One 20' mic cable; and 1 Musician's Gear tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
AKG Perception 120 Condenser Mic:
The AKG Perception 120 is a general-purpose condenser microphone. Its 2/3" cardioid capsule delivers beautifully balanced response with excellent transients. It features AKG's design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, switchable 20 dB pre attenuation, and switchable bass-cut filter. The condenser is housed in a rugged die-cast chassis and dent-resistant stainless steel grille screen.
In 2005, AKG launched Perception microphones models 100 and 200 and it marked the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception mics are among the best wired condenser microphones at their price point.
Requires phantom power.
Gear One 20' Mic Cable:
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand with Boom:
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand with fixed boom has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
AKG Perception 120
- General-purpose condenser microphone
- 2/3-Inch cardioid capsule delivers beautifully-balanced response with excellent transients
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation - usable in sound fields as high as 155dB
- Switchable bass cut filter eliminates noise and boominess
- Rugged die-cast housing and dent-resistant stainless steel grille screen
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- True Condenser capsule technology
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output
- Outstanding POP packaging design
Gear One Mic Cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Perception 120 Condenser Mic with Cable and Stand Specifications:
- AKG Perception 120:
- Capsule: .667-inch true condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity 18 mV/Pa
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -20dB
- Bass-cut filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 135dB / 155dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
- Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1" W x 6.3" L (53 x 160mm)
- Standard accessories: Metal screw-on stand adapter
- Mic Cable:
- Length: 20'
- MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand:
- Height adj.: 35" - 61-7/8"
- Fixed boom length: 30-1/4"