A great mic for brass and winds as well as drums and percussion!
The AKG C 519 ML clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (e.g. didgeridoo). Room to move for the wind section at last! Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
The C 519 ML features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound. The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters. The C 519 ML for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering (not included).
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, and percussions
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Includes A 400 adapter, Microphone bag, and W 44 windscreen
Express yourself with the clarity of the C 519M L Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Order today!
C519ML Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 60-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 db
- Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, or the MPA V L adapter,
- AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters (not included)
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable length: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.9" x 1.9", 200 mm x 47 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 3 oz., (85 g)