AKG C518ML Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Mic up your drums or percussion instruments with this excellent performer!
The AKG C 518 ML is the ultimate miniature condenser microphone for drums and percussion instruments. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the top hoop of most drums or percussion instruments. An external shock mount provides high mechanical-noise rejection. A special snap-on stabilizer knee will keep the gooseneck bent at a defined angle. The AKG C 518 ML features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound. C 518 ML is designed for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering (not included).
- Miniature cardioid condenser clamp-on microphone with shock mounted capsule
- Ideal for miking drums and percussions
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Integrated gooseneck
- Continuously adjustable vise type clamp
- The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters
- Includes the A 400 adapter, H 518 drum bracket, microphone bag, and the W 44 windscreen
Click or call now to order!
C518ML Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 60-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 db
- Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, or the MPA V L adapter,
- AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable length: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.9" x 1.9", 200 mm x 47 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 3.9 oz, (110g)