Lightweight, cardioid mini mic that attaches to instrument or cabinet.
The AKG C 516 ML is a lightweight cardioid mini microphone for use on accordions, guitar speakers, piano and keyboard/organ cabinets. The included screws and double-sided, solvent-free adhesive pads make it easy to install the microphone on your musical instrument or amp exactly where you need it.
Using two C 516 MLs (one on the bass and one on the treble side) and an optional B 29 L battery power supply is an ideal way to mic up an accordion. The C 516 ML is the only version available and can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering. The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
- Cardioid instrument microphone with miniature mounting bracket
- High mechanical-noise attenuation
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Ideal for miking up accordions and guitar, piano, keyboard, or organ amplifiers
- Includes 2 double-sided adhesive rubber plates, 3 countersunk bolts (3 x 30 MM), 3 self-tapping screws (2.9 x 13 mm), A 400 adapter, adhesive compound, H 516 Mount Plate, microphone bag, and W44 windscreen
Need an unobtrusive way mic a speaker cabnet or an instrument that moves? The C516ML is your answer.
C516ML Miniature Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 60-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 db
- Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, or the MPA V L adapter,
- AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable length: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 9.3" x 1.9", 235 mm x 47 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 1.6 oz, (46 g)