AKG C 414 XL II/ST Stereo Microphone SetProduct #485815 AKG 485815 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Perfectly matched condenser mics for identical sensitivity and frequency range correlation.
The AKG C 414 XLII/ST stereo mic set was created because realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. They also require performance consistency and accurate localization from the pair of microphones being used. Therefore, every factory-matched AKG microphone pair has been created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method. The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
AKG matched pairs consist of two microphones that are within 1dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1dB to each other in the range of 300Hz to 8,000Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode. The microphones are selected from a large quantity of individual microphones according to the described criteria by using a proprietary computer program.
Using the AKG C 414 XL II/ST matched microphone pair for stereo recordings in various techniques will provide a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The AKG C 414 II/ST stereo microphone set includes an H-50 stereo bar, 2 H-85 universal shock mounts, 2 SA 60 stand adapters, 2 W 414 windscreens, and a Soundtool hardshell road case to safely carry all of it between uses.
- Absolutely perfectly matched stereo pair thanks to AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method
- Highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity
- Selected from thousands of individual microphones
- Designed, engineered, and built in Vienna, Austria
- Ideal for:
- Professional stage miking
- Lead instruments
- Ensemble recording
- Drum overhead miking
- Classic music recording
- Choir miking
- H-50 stereo bar
- 2 H-85 universal shock mounts
- 2 SA 60 stand adapters
- 2 W 414 windscreens
For more accurate recording and a balanced live sound, order this stereo mic set today!
C 414 XL II/ST Stereo Microphone Set Specifications:
- Each mic
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight and 4 intermediate settings
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34dBV) ± 0.5dB
- Max. SPL: 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158dB (0/-6/-12/-18dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 6dB-A (0dB preattenuation) (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 88dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12dB/octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB/octave at 160Hz
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2,200 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Powering: approximately 4 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Finish: dark grey/gold
- Dimensions: 50mm x 38mm x 160mm (2.0" x 1.5" x 6.3")
- Net weight: 300g (10.6oz.)