AKG C 414 B-XL II Condenser MicrophoneProduct #278591 AKG 278591 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A studio classic, voiced for vocal reproduction and distance miking of instruments.
The AKG C 414 B-XL II Condenser Microphone is designed to make soloists sound great. The AKG C 414 has been a studio workhorse for many years and has undergone numerous refinements. Based on the C3414, the C414B-XLS has a vastly improved capsule shockmount, and new, switching 1" diaphragm. It has 5 switchable polar patterns: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, and figure 8. 2-color LEDs indicate polar pattern and output overload. It has 3 switchable bass cut filters and 3 pre-attenuation pads with LEDs for quick reference and delivers a huge 20Hz-20kHz frequency range. The signal-to-noise ratio of 88dB, A-weighted offers the kind of performance required for digital tracking sessions. The C414B-XLII has the distinctive timbre of the classic C414 and is designed for adding presence to vocals and for distant miking of instruments. It comes with the H 85 professional shockmount/stand adapter, PF 80 external pop filter, and W 414 X external windscreen.
Requires phantom power.
- Voiced for vocal reproduction
- High sensitivity and extremely low noise
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- 5 switchable polar patterns
- Completely immune to electrostatic and electromagnetic interference from digital gear, computer monitors, etc.
- 2-color LEDs provide quick visual monitoring of polar pattern and output overload
- 3 switchable bass cut filters and 3 pre-attenuation pads with LEDs
- All switchable components operate in low-impedance circuits
C 414 B-XL II Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB/octave at 40 Hz and 80 Hz; 6 dB/octave at 160 Hz
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Current consumption: approximately 4.5 mA
- Dimensions: 50 x 38 x 160 mm (2.0 x 1.5 x 6.3 in.)
- Dynamic range: 134 dB minimum
- Environment: Temperature range: -10° C to +60° C (14° F to 140° F) Relative humidity: 95% (+20° C/68° F), 85% (+60° C/140° F)
- Equivalent noise level: 6 dB-A (0 dB preattenuation) (DIN 45 412, A-weighted)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-2): 20 dB (0 dB preattenuation)
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz (see frequency response traces)
- Max. SPL: 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158 dB SPL (0/-6/-12/-18 dB) (for 0.5% THD)
- Net weight: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight
- Preattenuation pad: -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB, switchable
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2,200 ohms
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa (-33 dBV) ± 0.5 dB
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 88 dB
- Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Type: 1-inch large-diaphragm pressure gradient microphone