AKG C 3000 Recording MicrophoneProduct #485821 AKG 485821 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An aesthetically-pleasing redesign of a 15-year-old studio standard.
Since its introduction in 1993, AKG's C 3000 recording microphone has become a standard for a wide range of both studio and onstage applications. The redesigned C 3000 is a cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing product update which maintains the popular characteristics of the original C 3000, but with a sleek-and-classy finish showcasing AKG's corporate design. The AKG microphone is a great selection for both recording and live sound applications where maximum sound quality and robustness are a must, and the competitive price makes the C 3000 recording mic a must-have.
The AKG C 3000 microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern, a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, low-noise electronics, high-SPL capability, and an internal shockmount, which drastically reduces the mic's handling noise from mic stands or cables. The switchable 10dB preattenuation pad increases the SPL capability by 10dB and accommodates loud instruments like brass instruments or guitar amplifiers with ease. The AKG microphone's switchable first-order 500Hz low frequency filter eliminates the proximity effect for close-miking. The standard included accessories are a metal carrying case and a spider-type shock mount.
Proven for more than 15 years and affordably priced, the AKG C 3000 microphone is an excellent choice for every high-quality recording or demanding live sound application.
- Gold-sputtered one-inch large diaphragm with patented Edge-Terminated Back-Plate Technology
- Proven performance for more than 15 years for both studio and stage
- Internal windscreen protects from wind and breath generated "pops"
- Well designed circuitry provides high-SPL capability and low distortion
- Switchable attenuation pad enables for high SPL up to 150dB
- Switchable low-cut filter (500Hz, 6dB/octave) eliminates proximity effect
- Comes complete with H 85 spider-type shock mount and metal carrying case
- Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria
- The recording microphone is ideal for:
- Guitar and bass amps
- Lead instruments
- Lead vocals
- Professional stage miking
Find out why studios and sages across the world have made this AKG mic a staple. Order yours today!
C 3000 Recording Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: cardioid
Frequency range: 20 to 20,000Hz
Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32dBV)
Max. SPL: 140/150dB (k=0.5%)
Equivalent noise level: 14 dB-A
Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 80dB
Preattenuation pad: 10dB, switchable
Recommended load impedance: >1000Î
Supply voltage: 9 to 52V phantom power to IEC 61938
Powering: <2 mA
Connector: 3-pin XLR
Finish: matte grayish blue
Dimensions: max. dia.: 53mm (2.1"), length: 162mm (6.4")
Net weight: 320g / 11.3oz.
Shipping weight: 950g / 2.1lb.