Yamaha YVT-2700GC Intermediate Tough-Terrain Frame Vibraphone w/Cover
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A complete rig for stage and field.
The Yamaha YVT-2700G Kit includes the Yamaha YV-2700G Intermediate Vibraphone, the Yamaha Tough-Terrain II Frame Marimba/Xylophone Stand, and a protective drop cover.
Yamaha YVT-2700G Intermediate Vibraphone
The Yamaha YVT-2700G 3-octave Vibraphone offers precise tuning and an exceptionally smooth mechanical operation. This intermediate level instrument features graduated glossy gold aluminum alloy bars help keep the keyboard compact and offer a mellow, focused tone. The 1-1/2" width and 1/2" thick bars utilize the exclusive Yamaha tuning method for true pitch. Comes complete with a protective drop cover.
Tough-Terrain II Marimba/Xylophone Stand
The Yamaha T2700 Tough Terrain Frame gives you a stable platform on and off the field. Like all of Yamaha's Tough Terrain Frames, the T-2700 features welded steel construction; 10" pneumatic wheels with locks on the high-end; height adjustable frame; dual lower crossbars; side handles; and removable accessory bar.
Truly band-director-designed, Tough Terrain Frames have a minimum amount of adjustments to eliminate loosening and subsequent loss of parts. Welded steel construction and 10-inch pneumatic tires protect the instrument from the rigors of transport. Two lower crossbars protect resonators from damage. A removable accessory bar accommodates all parallel multi-clamps on the market as well as all Yamaha rack clamps. The height-adjustable frame promotes proper playing technique and comfort
Truly band-director-designed, Tough Terrain Frames have a minimum amount of adjustments to eliminate loosening and subsequent loss of parts. They help instruments endure the stress and natural elements that percussion instruments are put through on a daily basis.
- 3-octave vibraphone
- Intermediate level
- Graduated aluminum alloy bars
- 1-1/2" width and 1/2" thick bars
- Glossy gold finish produces a mellow, focused sound
- Utilizes Yamaha’s tuning method for true pitch
- Quiet YVM-100 motor has silent pause control
- Silent fan speed. pause, and slider control eliminates unwanted noise without interfering with performances
- Tough-Terrain Frame is efficient for transporting both instruments and accessories
- Protects the instrument from the rigors of transport
- Promotes proper playing technique and comfort
- Removable accessory bar accommodates Yamaha rack clamps as well as most parallel multi-clamps on the market
- Two lower crossbars protect resonators from damage
- Frame easily fits through standard doorways
- 10" pneumatic tires
- Locking castors
Order Yamaha quality today!
YVT-2700GC Intermediate Tough-Terrain Frame Vibraphone w/Cover Specifications:
- Model: YVT-2700 with Tough-Terrain Stand
- Range: 3 octaves, F33-F69
- Pitch: A=442Hz.
- Bars: Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy with glossy gold finish
- Bar Sizes: graduating from 1 ½ " to 2 ¼ " x ½"
- Resonators: gold finish
- Height Adjustment: gas-shock height adjustment system
- Motor: YVM-100 with silent pause control; 25-150 RPM
- Pedal: swivel; oversized
- Tires: 10" casters with in-line locking system
- Dimensions: 65-7/8 " x 37-5/8"
- Weight: 125-1/2 pounds