Yamaha YV-2700GC 3 Octave Intermediate Vibraphone, Gold With Cover
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vibes with a bright, projecting sound.
The Yamaha YV-2700GC is an intermediate level vibraphone with glossy gold finished aluminum alloy bars for a bright, projecting sound. The bars utilize Yamaha’s exclusive tuning method for true pitch and a full sound, and are graduated to help keep the keyboard compact. The bars measure 1 1/2" wide and 1/2" thick to allow projection and full tone.
The YV-2700GC also features an oversized swivel pedal that allows comfortable pedaling from all positions. The quiet motor has silent pause and a silent fan speed slider control that allows musical expression without unwanted noise.
A Tough-Terrain Frame is height-adjustable and allows all players to find the most comfortable playing position. It is efficient for transporting both instruments and accessories, and is small enough to fit through standard doorways. Welded 10" pneumatic tires with locking castors provide stability and allow easy movement. Includes cover.
- Intermediate level vibraphone
- 3-octave range (F33-F69)
- Graduated bars with glossy gold finish
- Yamaha tuning method
- Oversized swivel pedal
- Quiet motor, with silent pause and silent fan speed slider control
- Height-adjustable Multi-Frame II
- Oversized casters
- Includes cover
Get the quality and reliablilty you need - from Yamaha!
YV-2700GC 3 Octave Intermediate Vibraphone, Gold With Cover Specifications:
- Model: YV-2700GC with gold matte finish bar
- Range: 3 octaves, F33-F69
- Bars: Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy; glossy gold finish
- Bar Sizes: Graduating from 1 ½ " to 2 ¼ " x ½"
- Dimensions: 65 7/8" x 37 5/8"
- Height adjustable: yes
- Resonators: gold finish
- Motor: YVM-100 with silent pause control; 25-150 rpm
- Pedal: swivel; oversized
- Weight: 125 1/2 pounds
- Casters: oversized 6" casters (two locking)
- Pitch: A=442Hz