Yamaha YMT2400C Intermediate Acoustalon Marimba with Tough-Terrain FrameProduct #499857 Yamaha 499857 PCC Concert Marimbas https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Made to be durable, with a natural sound.
The YMT2400C Intermediate Marimba features graduated Acoustalon bars that are manufactured from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process. This provides exceptional durability and a pure tone. The scientifically designed Sonic Tones Holes produced in this process give Acoustalon bars a tone similar to rosewood. Yamaha’s exclusive tuning method that ensures true pitch and full sound.
Resonators feature a cut-away design to reduce overall instrument weight and a 2-tracking system that allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control. Tear down is a simple task with hinged resonators and rails, and a two-piece crossbar.
Yamaha’s Tough-Terrain Frame is efficient for transporting both instruments and accessories; fits through standard doorways; is height adjustable; and features an oversized swivel pedal to ensure playing comfort. One inch pipes accommodate all parallel multi-clamps on the market and can be mounted up or down for various set-up requirements. Casters are welded 10" pneumatic tires with locks.
Thanks to years of research and development with top artists – covering tuning, bar design and frame construction – Yamaha boasts the most sought-after marimbas in the world.
- 4 1/3 Octaves
- Graduated Acoustalon bars
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method
- Cut-away designed resonators
- Yamaha’s Tough-Terrain Frame
An ideal marimba for school programs.
YMT2400C Intermediate Acoustalon Marimba with Tough-Terrain Frame Specifications:
- Range: 4 1/3 octaves, A25-C76
- Bars: Acoustalon with Sonic Tone Hole
- Bar sizes: graduating from 1 ½" – 2 ¼" x 1"
- Resonators: brushed tan finish with cutaway design, 2-position tracking system
- Height: adjustable from 35" –38 ¼"
- Dimensions: 78 " x 34 ½ "
- Pitch: A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)
- Scale Range F21 - C76
- Weight: 134 ½ lb.
- Wheels: 10" pneumatic tires, (two locking)