Yamaha Tough-Terrain Frame for YX-500F XylophoneSku #H68354000000000 Yamaha H68354 PG Concert Percussion Hardware https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The height-adjustable Yamaha Tough Terrain Frame is built to support Yamaha's YX-500F Xylophone on and off the field. The Tough-Terrain Frame has welded steel construction and the carrier's 10" pneumatic tires protect your marimba from the rigors of transport. The wheeled xylophone frame's minimal number of adjustments eliminates loosening and subsequent loss of parts. The Yamaha carrier frame has 2 lower crossbars that protect your xylophone's resonators from damage, and a removable accessory bar that accommodates all parallel multi-clamps on the market, as well as all Yamaha rack clamps. The Yamaha Tough-Terrain Xylophone Frame promotes proper playing technique and comfort, due to its adjustable height, and sturdy design.
- Welded steel construction and 10-inch pneumatic tires protect the instrument from the rigors of transport
- Two lower crossbars protect resonators from damage
- Frame can be adapted to older Yamaha instruments
- Newly designed frame for your preferred Yamaha instruments
- Removable accessory bar accommodates all parallel multi-clamps on the market as well as all Yamaha rack clamps
- Height-adjustable frame promotes proper playing technique and comfort
- Frame can be adapted to discontinued Yamaha models saving school’s money by increasing the life and versatility of older Yamaha instruments