Yamaha DG1590AS70 Bells with StandSku #H91361000000000 Yamaha H91361 PCB Orchestra Bells & Glockenspiels https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Pro-quality bells with carefully hand-tuned bars for maximum brightness and sustain.
The exclusive tuning method of the Yamaha DG1590 Bells ensures true pitch, full sound and is consistent with traditional Deagan tone. Computer-controlled tempering process assures uniform hardness of each bar to promote consistent, pure tone. Steel tone bars provide bright, full sound.
A single recessed pin bar mounting enhances resonance and increases playing area. 3/8" thick tone bars provide very full tone with superior sustain. Nodal point felt positioning allows maximum bar resonance. Nodal point cord positioning further increases resonance by reducing bar contact to felt.
Full size, built-in case with removable lid makes transport easy and serves as sounding board for bells.
- Deep frame and case provide a resonating chamber
- Computer-controlled tempering process assures uniform hardness of each bar to promote consistent, pure tone and feel
- Full F57-C88 range satisfies more repertoire requirements
- 3/8" thick tone bars deliver very full tone with superior sustain
- High carbon steel materials treated with a special tempering process create a pure, bright tone
- 1 1/8 " x ¼" non-graduated bars reduce weight and cost
- Nodal point felt positioning allows maximum bar resonance
- Nodal point support string with single pin bar mounting increases sustain and maximizes resonance