Yamaha Concert Series Steel Snare Drum with Stand, 6.5x14
Concert Snare Drums
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A clear, distinct sound specifically designed for concert use.
The CSS-1465S Steel Snare Drum is part of Yamaha's Concert Series, and has a distinct sound that is designed for concert use. Hard high-carbon steel wire snares offer bright, delicate response and makes legato rolls easy to play. The extra-smooth strainer system allows for minute adjustments, while the addition of extra air holes increase clarity and articulation. This version comes with an included concert height snare drum stand that has been designed for improved stability, strength, and performance in all playing environments. A widened leg base on both models provides a more stable platform for all types of snare drums.
- Hard high-carbon steel wire snares offer bright, delicate response and make legato rolls easy to play
- Extra-smooth strainer system allows minute adjustment and quiet on/off
- Additional air holes increase clarity and articulation
- Includes concert height snare drum stand
- Locking snare basket holds drum securely
- Lightweight, single-braced
Hear the snap of this Concert Series steel snare drum today.
Concert Series Steel Snare Drum with Stand, 6.5x14 Specifications:
- Size 14" x 6.5”
- Shell 1.2mm steel; 45-degree edge
- Lugs Locking lug nut
- Finish Black powder coating
- Bearing Edge 45-degree edge
- Hoops 1.6mm steel triple-flange
- Snare Bed 1.8 mm
- Strainer Extra-smooth type; vertical adjustment on release and butt side
- Snares Hard, high-carbon steel; 20-strand
- Drum Key DK-10 (Included)
- Top Head 14" REMO Renaissance Diplomat (Included)
- Bottom Head 14" REMO Snare Diplomat (Included)
- Weight 9.92 lb.