A complete bass drum rig.
The CB628BCS4 kit includes the Yamaha CB-628 Concert Bass Drum, the Yamaha BS-751 Portable Bass Drum Stand, and a CBC-100 black Cordura cover.
CB-628 Concert Bass Drum The Yamaha CB-628 is a 28 x 14 Concert Bass Drum that features 8-ply birch and mahogany shells that are made using a unique Air-Seal System process. The combination of materials and manufacturing process give Yamaha concert bass drums a focused tone with strong attack, and provide unmatched durability. The CB-628 has a black plastic wrapped finish. Includes FiberSkyn 3 heads and a CBC-100 durable, water-resistant black Cordura cover.
Yamaha BS-751 Portable Bass Drum StandThe Yamaha BS-751 Bass Drum Stand supports 28" or 32" concert bass drums. With a mounting system that eliminates the need to drill into the shell, the BS-751 stand allows the drum to maintain a strong attack with powerful projection. It also lets you to set the tilt angle wherever you need it. Lightweight, yet sturdy steel construction prevents the drum from swaying and lets you perform with confidence. The cross bar provides a built-in footrest. Four 3" lockable casters keep your drum in place and makes transporting your drum hassle-free. Comes in an attractive black finish.
- Yamaha CB-628 Concert Bass Drum
- 8-ply birch and mahogany shells
- 10-ply birch and mahogany hoops
- One-piece, high-tension casings with 10 lugs
- Black plastic wrapped finish
- FiberSkyn 3 heads
- Yamaha BS-751 Portable Bass Drum Stand
- Supports 28" or 32" concert bass drums
- Mounting system adjusts to any tilt angle
- Sturdy construction prevents drum sway
- Cross bar provides built-in footrest
- Four 3" lockable casters
- Lightweight steel frame
- Black finish
Order a package that will save you money.