Vic Firth Tim Genis Beethoven Timpani Mallets SoftProduct #447619 Vic Firth 447619 PFCE Timpani Mallets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Tim Genis Beethoven Timpani Mallets Specifications:
- Articulate (GEN7): Produces immediate attack at loud and and soft dynamic levels. Wood core. L=14 15/16 inches, Head=1-5/16 inches.
- Beethoven Hard (GEN3): Full bodied sound with excellent clarity. L=14 1/2 inches, Head=1 1/2 inches.
- Beethoven Soft (GEN2): Tonal with enough up front attack for clarity. Felt core. L=14 1/2 inches, Head=1 1/2 inches.
- Dolce Articulate (GEN4): Outstanding clarity in softer passages. L=14 7/16 inches, Head=1 3/4 inches.
- Hard Tonal (GEN6): Retain a dark quality while achieving excellent articulation. Wood core. L=14 3/16 inches, Head=1 1/2 inches.
- Molto Articulate (GEN8): Designed to produce the most immediate attack while retaining a dark quality of sound. Wood core. L=14 1/4 inches, Head=1 1/4 inches.
- Roller (GEN1): Produces a beautiful roll quality without attack in the stroke Felt core. L=14 1/2 inches, Head=1 3/4 inches.
- Tonal (GEN5): An excellent all-purpose mallet. Wood core. L=14 1/2 inches, Head=1 11/16 inches.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Vic Firth Tim Genis Beethoven Timpani Mallets:
I have not been able to put these mallets back in the bag since pulling them out last month. The total lack of impact noise and seamless felt construction makes these the mallets to beat. The speed and accuracy seem to be on par with the Innovative Percussion CT series, but the pure tones produced on my Jenco 3 octave vibes must be experienced first hand. The sustain is amazing, and only time will tell if they are loud enough for clubbing.