Vic Firth Poly Xylophone Mallets(Medium) Sku #449876000000118 Vic Firth 449876 PFCD Concert Keyboard Mallets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Medium poly. Light and clear for xylophone and bells.
For the discriminating orchestral and symphonic band performer. Designed to produce a specific timbral texture with easy-to-grip rattan handles. Also an outstanding choice for marching band and drum and bugle corps.
- Medium poly heads
- Light and clear tone
Poly Xylophone Mallets Specifications:
- M130: Soft plastic for warm sound. Also great on marimba. L=14 3/8", Head Size=1 3/4".
- M131: Medium soft rubber. Full sound. L=14 3/8", Head Size=1 1/4".
- M132: Medium rubber. Dark sound with clarity. L=14 1/4", Head Size=1 1/8".
- M133: Medium poly. Light and clear for xylophone and bells. L=14 1/4", Head Size=1 1/8".
- M134: Medium hard urethane. Dark and bold for xylophone and bells. L=14 3/8", Head Size=1 1/8".
- M135: Hard PVC. Bright and cutting for xylophone and bells. L=14 1/4", Head Size=1 1/8".