Vic Firth Plastic Xylophone Mallets SoftProduct #449874 Vic Firth 449874 PFCD Concert Keyboard Mallets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Soft plastic for warm sound. Also great on marimba.
For the discriminating orchestral and symphonic band performer. Designed to produce a specific timbral texture with easy-to-grip rattan handles. Also an outstanding choice for marching band and drum and bugle corps.
- Soft plastic head for a warm tone
Perfect for sharp attack that's not too brittle. Order today.
Plastic Xylophone Mallets Specifications:
- M130: Soft plastic for warm sound. Also great on marimba. L=14 3/8", Head Size=1 3/4".
- M131: Medium soft rubber. Full sound. L=14 3/8", Head Size=1 1/4".
- M132: Medium rubber. Dark sound with clarity. L=14 1/4", Head Size=1 1/8".
- M133: Medium poly. Light and clear for xylophone and bells. L=14 1/4", Head Size=1 1/8".
- M134: Medium hard urethane. Dark and bold for xylophone and bells. L=14 3/8", Head Size=1 1/8".
- M135: Hard PVC. Bright and cutting for xylophone and bells. L=14 1/4", Head Size=1 1/8".