Vic Firth Nylon Bell MalletsProduct #449890 Vic Firth 449890 PFCC Concert Gong, Chime & Cymbal Mallets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Nylon Bell Mallets Specifications:
- M140: Medium nylon makes this a full sounding general bell mallet. L=14 1/4", Head Size=1 1/8".
- M141: Medium hard nylon for a focused sound on xylophone and bells. L=14 3/16", Head Size=1".
- M142: Very hard phenolic. Small head for brilliant and pointed sound. L=14 1/4", Head Size=7/8".
- M143: Hard acetyl. Very small head for a very thin texture. L=14 1/8", Head Size=5/8".
- M144: Round brass head creates a bright sound. L=14 1/8", Head Size=5/8".
- M145: Large oval brass head for a very big, bright and bold sound. L=14 3/16", Head Size=7/8".
- M146: Small oval aluminum head creates a very light and transparent sound. L=14 3/16", Head Size=11/16".