Malletech Hgt. Adjustable Concert Xylophone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional set with tuning options and aged bars.
The Malletech XA4.0 4 Octave Xylophone is based on the Leedy model G.H. Green played, but with modern tolerances and quality control, making it the perfect harmony between modern and vintage. The XA 4.0 features a solid honey finish oak and brass frame. The dent resistant rosewood bars are available in octave tuning or the quint tuning used by the classic xylophones of the 20's and 30's. Graduated bars from 2" wide at the low end to 1 5/8" high end. Height adjustment from 34 5/8" (top of the naturals) to 42 5/8".
- Patented tunable resonator plugs
- Solid brass fittings and braces
- Exclusive "uni-brackets" virtually eliminate frame noise
- Super-node drilling for bar cord
Order today for reliable intonation and performance.
Hgt. Adjustable Concert Xylophone Specifications:
- Series: Orchestral
- Material: Rosewood
- Bars: Graduated from 1 5/8" x 1" to 2" x 1"
- Range: 4 octaves, 49 notes, C-C
- Pitch: A=442 standard, other tuning options available
- Height: 34 5/8 Inches to top of naturals, 36 Inches overall; adjustable up to 8" higher
- Width: 33 1/2 Inches low end, 13 Inches high end
- Length: 65 1/4 Inches
- Weight: approximately 126 pounds
- End boards: 1 3/4 Inches thick solid oak and 1 1/2 Inches brass tubes
- Bar rails: 3/4 Inches thick by 3 Inches high solid oak
- Bracing: 1/4 Inches thick solid brass
- Hardware: Solid brass bar posts and fasteners
- Resonators: Brass tubes ranging from 1 1/4 Inches diameter to 2 1/4 Inches diameter
- Finish: Honey Oak stain is standard, other finishes available at extra charge
- Keyboard: Select Honduran rosewood, air-dried for a minimum of 5 years, then kiln-dried.