Ludwig Payson Concert Bass Drum Mallet L-319 Double Ball Wood ShaftProduct #483786 Ludwig 483786 PFCB Concert Bass Drum Mallets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
White soft pile, hard felt inner core wrapped in layers of medium felt, hard maple handle. The legendary Payson mallets will give you the tone and richness you've been looking for in a bass drum mallet.
Payson Concert Bass Drum Mallet Specifications:
- L2320: Double ball mallet, black soft pile hand-sewn over felt-covered cores, corkball (large) and felt ball (small), Acrolite shaft with molded grip. Single.
- L308: Payson "Sostenuto" model. Extra large brown soft pile mallet. Hard felt inner core wrapped in layers of medium felt, hard maple handle. Single.
- L309: Payson mallets feature maple shafts and superior felt for perfect tone production. Payson "Roller" model brown soft pile mallet. Hard felt inner core, hard maple handle. Pair.
- L310: Payson General model mallet. Soft white piano felt hand-sewn over hard felt inner core. Single.
- L319: Double ball mallet with black soft pile hand-sewn over felt-covered cores: corkball end with hand-sewn soft pile over a felt-covered core and a small wood ball end with hand-sewn soft pile also over a felt-covered core. Single.