Waves LinMB Native
Compressors & Limiters Software
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Multiband mastering processor for virtually any musical genre.
Utilizing unique technologies like Adaptive Thresholds, Automatic Makeup Gain, and Finite Response Filters, Waves Linear Phase Multiband (or Waves LinMB) plug-in features five user-definable bands with linear phase crossovers for phase distortion-free multiband compression.
MultiBand devices are especially handy when dealing with the dynamics of a full range mix. In a symphonic orchestra as well as in a rock n' roll band different instruments dominate different frequency ranges. Many times the low range dominates the whole dynamic response while the higher frequencies are riding on top. While it is the mixer's or composer's job to reach a desired balance, mastering engineers often find they need to do something about the dynamics of the mixed source. It may be to complement it further or indeed improve its quality, or possibly just make it as loud as possible with as little degradation as possible. The Waves LinMB plug-in accomplishes this with superior results and great ease of use.
- 5 discrete bands
- Double precision bit resolution processing
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution (TDM 24/96 Accel only)
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
Order now for superior mastering results.
LinMB Native Specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 1 GB on XP, 2 GB on Vista / Windows 7
- WinXP 32-bit SP2 & SP3
- Vista Business 32-bit SP1
- Vista Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit (using 32 bit host applications)
- 1024x768 32-bit screen resolution
- Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- 2GB RAM
- OS X 10.5.8 - 10.7
- 1024x768 screen resolution