Galaxy Audio Triple Play VHF Wireless Belt Pack SystemProduct #H90929 Galaxy Audio H90929 YNBF Combo Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Wireless lavalier/headset system for less.
VESR/318 Triple Play wireless system is a single channel VHF handheld microphone system that includes 1 VESR receiver with telescopic antenna, 1 MBP18 VHF body pack transmitter, an HS13-UBK cardioid headset mic, a lavalier mic, a cable that adapts the body pack to guitar, and a power supply. With a single telescopic antenna, the durable plastic housing of the VESR receiver will survive both the practice room, or the stage. The 1/4" output connects easily to any mixer board, and the front mounted volume allows for easy adjustment in the middle of the performance. The VESR Receiver has LED Power, RF, and Audio indicators on the front, as well as a squelch adjustment on the rear of the unit.
This system allows you to switch between lavalier and headset, and even to plug in the output from an electric or acoustic/electric guitar. It is well made, affordable and sounds good.
- RF & Audio Indicators
- 1/4" Output
- Telescopic Antenna
- Durable Plastic Housing
- Mic/Line Switch
- On/Off/Standby Switch
- Runs on 2-AA Batteries (about 8 hours)
- Dimensions: 4.14" x 2.6" x 0.91"
- (105mm H x 65mm W x 23mm D)
- Weight: 2.7oz (77grams)
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 9.68mm Condenser Element
- 37" (94cm) Cable with 3.5mm threaded cable
Order today and your freedom will soon follow.
Triple Play VHF Wireless Belt Pack System Specifications:
- Band: VHF
- Indicators: Low battery
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 16kHz
- Frequency Range: CODE V54 173.8 MHz, CODE V59 174.1MHz, CODE V60 174.5MHz, CODE V61 174.8MHz
- Output: Unbalanced ¼"
- Operating Range: 100' (30.48m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Dimensions: 1.4" x 6" x 4"
- (35mm H x 150mm W x 100mm D)
- Weight: 6.4oz (181g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.