Galaxy Audio Triple Play Diversity VHF Wireless Belt Pack SystemProduct #H90930 Galaxy Audio H90930 YNBF Combo Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Diversity system with lavalier and headset.
VSCR/318 Triple Play wireless system is a true diversity VHF microphone system that includes 1 VSCR receiver with two telescopic antennas, 1 MBP18 VHF body pack transmitter, an HS13-UBK cardioid headset mic, a lavalier mic, a cable that adapts the body pack to guitar, and a power supply. Nicely made, the durable plastic housing of the VSCR receiver will survive both the practice room and the stage. The 1/4" output connects easily to any mixing board, and the front-mounted volume allows for easy adjustment in the middle of the performance. The VESR Receiver has LED Power, RF, and Audio indicators on the front, as well as a squelch adjustment on the rear of the unit.
This system allows you to switch between lavalier and headset, and even to plug in the output from an electric or acoustic/electric guitar. It is well made, affordable and sounds good. The diversity receiver system means that dropouts are a near mathematical impossibility.
- RF & Audio Indicators
- Unbalanced ¼" Output
- Diversity Telescopic Antennas
- Durable Plastic Housing
- Mic/Line Switch
- On/Off/Standby Switch
- Runs on 2-AA Batteries (about 8 hours)
- Dimensions: 4.14" x 2.6" x 0.91"
- (105mm H x 65mm W x 23mm D)
- Weight: 2.7oz (77grams)
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 9.68mm Condenser Element
- 37" (94cm) Cable with 3.5mm threaded cable
Order today and get reliable wireless performance.
Triple Play Diversity VHF Wireless Belt Pack System Specifications:
- Band: VHF
- Antennas: Diversity Telescopic
- Indicators: Low battery
- Frequency Responce: 60Hz - 16kHz
- Frequency Range: CODE V54 173.8 MHz, CODE V59 174.1MHz, CODE V60 174.5MHz, CODE V61 174.8MHz
- Output: Unbalanced ¼"
- Operating Range: 100' (30.48m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Dimensions: 1.73" x 9.25" x 4.6"
- (44mm H x 235mm W x 118mm D)
- Weight:11.2oz (318grams)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.