Audio-Technica AEW-4110 Artist Elite UniPak Wireless SystemProduct #275001 Audio-Technica 275001 YNBF Combo Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A high-end system for versatility, reliability, and quality sound.
The Audio-Technica AEW-4110 Artist Elite UniPak Wireless System includes the AEW-R4100 receiver and AEW-T1000 UniPak transmitter.
The AEW-4110 is frequency-agile and brings outstanding clarity and versatility to live performance, regional touring, fixed installations and more. At the heart of the 4000 Series is a rugged True Diversity half-rack receiver, the AEW-R4100 with 200 selectable channels offered in each of two available UHF bands.
Receivers from both the 4000 and 5000 Series may be linked and monitored by the 5000 Series system software. The included IntelliScan feature automatically determines and sets the best available frequencies on all linked receivers. Multiple system configurations are available with handheld vocal microphone/transmitters and UniPak body-pack transmitters designed for use with lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones as well as electric guitars.
- 200 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- Available in two frequency bands: 541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30) and 655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- Metal half-rack receiver chassis with mounting hardware
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and 10 mW/35 mW switchable RF power
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired
If your music performances need good gear, the AEW-4110 is an excellent choice.
AEW-4110 Artist Elite UniPak Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall system
- UHF Operating Frequencies: Band C: 541.500 to 566.375 Mhz; Band D: 655.500 to 680.375 MHz
- Number of Channels: 200 total per band
- Frequency Stability: Â±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: Â±5 kHz
- Operating Range: 300' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 41Â° F (5Â° C) to 113Â° F (45Â° C)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
- AEW-4100 Receiver
- Receiving System: Dual independent RF sections, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB typical
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 115 dB at 40 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted, 75 kHz maximum modulation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Sensitivity: 20 dBÂµV (S/N 70 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate Frequency : 65.75 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- Audio Output - Microphone : (ATTN switch at "0") 25 mV (at 1 kHz, Â±5 kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
- Audio Output â Instrument: (ATTN switch at "0") 50 mV (at 1 kHz, Â±5 kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
- Audio Output Attenuator (ATTN): Three-position switch: 0 / -6 / -12 dB
- Output Connectors (Microphone): XLRM-type (balanced)
- Output Connectors (Instrument): 1/4" (6.3 mm) TS unbalanced phone jack
- Headphone Output Connector: 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS ("stereo") phone jack
- Power Output: 10 mW + 10 mW at 1 kHz, Â±5 kHz deviation into 32 ohms; maximum output, 220 mW + 220 mW into 32 ohms.
- Antenna Power: DC 10V-12V, 20 mA (BNC-type jack)
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz; 8W
- Dimensions: 8.31" (211.0 mm) W x 1.74" (44.0 mm) H x 9.26" (235.0 mm) D
- Net Weight: 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Accessories Included: Detachable IEC-type AC power cable; two flexible UHF half-wave antennas; link cable; rack-mount adapters
- AEW-T1000 UniPak Transmitter
- RF Power Output: High 35 mW; Low 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: Microphone â¥110 dB, A-weighted; Instrument â¥100 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High 185 mA; Low 165 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low),
- depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.60" (66.0 mm) W x 3.43" (87.0 mm) H x 0.94" (24.0 mm) D; not including antenna
- Net Weight (without batteries): 4.4 oz (125 g)