Sonor Primary Line FSC Deep Bass Xylophone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An earth friendly instrument excellent sound and durability.
The Primary Line FSC Deep Bass Xylophone features 16 FSC certified pao rosa bars that are precision tuned to A 440 by hand – including overtone tuning for the lower range and fundamentally tuning for the higher range. The note range is C to A1 with two F# and one Bb included. Note names and notation symbols printed on each bar.
A new resonator box design offers improved resonance and a more balanced tone. Cross-laminated FSC certified pure birch plywood ensures greater strength and durability. 100% glued seams provide true resonance and sound clarity (no screws are used to hold the box together). Reinforced end plates add extra carrying support. Flexible rubber pins allow easy removal or replacement of bars. Resonator box can be used with accessory legs or BT trolley chromatic add-ons (sold separately).
Primary Line offers the most Orff (tone bar) instruments manufactured of wood from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified forests – at no additional charge! All FSC models perfectly complement in pitch, timbre, and intonation of existing Primary Line models.
- 16 bars made of pao rosa
- Includes two F# and one Bb bar
- Note names and notation symbols printed on each bar
- 1.37" x 0.70" (35 x 18mm) bar dimensions
- C to A1 note range
- Precision tuned to A 440
- laminated birch resonator box
- 100% glued seams
- Reinforced endplates provide extra carrying support
- Non-toxic Proterra eco-friendly finish
- Made with FSC certified wood
- SCH 50 mallets included
- Resonator box can be used with accessory legs or BT trolley chromatic add-ons (sold separately)
Make music and help save the planet!