Sonor Global Beat Xylophones Diatonic Alto, Ax-GbProduct #466685 Sonor 466685 VJCI Orff Xylophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sonor Global Beat Soprano and Alto Xylohones have 35 x 18 mm sucupira sound bars with overtone tuning or fundamental tuning. Their resonator boxes are made of birch plywood. Sonor equips the Global Beat Xylophone with a carrying bag to stow 3 bars (2x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat).
- Bars are made from a South American Hardwood from Brazil called "Sucupira"
- Tuned to A 440
- Added Features: mallet storage, chromatic bar bag, flexible rubber pins, note name stamped in the middle of the bars & inside each resonator chamber
Global Beat Xylophones Specifications:
- Accessories: A carrying bag to show 3 bars (2 x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat)
- Bars: Scupira bars 35 x 18 mm
- Mallets: 1 pair SCH 11
- Number of Bars: 16 bars
- Resonator Box: Resonator made of birchwood, ply-wood
- Scale: C-major scale with f-sharp2, b-flat2 and f-sharp3
- Tonal Range: c2-a3
- Tuning: Fundamental tuning
- Type: soprano