Sonor Global Beat Metallophones
(Diatonic Deep Bass, Gbm-Gb)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Global Beat Metallophone
The Global Beat metallophone have 35 mm wide metal sound bars made of special alloy with overtone or fundamental tuning and resonator boxes made of birch plywood. It is equipped with a carrying bag to stow 3 bars (2x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat).
- Bars are made from an aluminum alloy
- Tuned to A 440
- Added Features: mallet storage, chromatic bar bag, flexible rubber pins, note name stamped in the middle of the bar & inside each resonator chamber
Global Beat Metallophones Specifications:
- accessories: A carrying bag to show 3 bars (2 x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat)
- Bars: Metal bars 35 x 5 mm
- Mallets: 1 pair SCH 5
- Number of bars: 16 bars
- Resonator Box: resonator made of birchwood, ply-wood
- Scale: C-major scale with f-sharp2, b-flat2 and f-sharp3
- Tonal Range: c2-a3
- Tuning: Fundamental tuning
- Type: Soprano