The newly designed Primary Line offers German quality manufacturing at an affordable price.
The Sonor Primary Line Metallophones represent German made quality at a price for small budgets. The Primary Line Metallophones feature aluminum bars for excellent resonance and sustain. All Primary Line Metallophones also feature note names and notation symbols printed on the center of each bar for easy pitch recognition plus all birch resonator boxes with 100% glued construction for outstanding resonance and sound clarity. All Primary Line diatonic units include two F# and one Bb bar plus one pair of mallets. The Sonor Primary Line Metallophones are available in diatonic units for soprano (SMP1), alto (AMP1) and deep bass (GBMP1) or in chromatic add-on units for soprano (SMP2), alto (AMP2) and deep bass (GBMP2).
- 16 - 20 x 3mm bars
- C' - A" with F#', Bb', and F#" bars
- Silver steel alloy
- Overtone-tuned precisely to A440
- All-birch resonator boxes with glued seams for resonance and tonal clarity
- Flexible rubber pins allow easy removal/replacement of bars
- Boxes fitted with brackets for adjustable legs or mobile stand