Hal Leonard Essential Technique for Band - Eb Alto Clarinet (Book 3 with EEi)
Clarinet Method Books
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Helps you take your clarinet playing to a whole new level.
Essential Technique 2000 - Intermediate to Advanced Studies is a technique-building program for any band, and an excellent tool for individual or small group study. This is Book 3 of the Essential Elements 2000 beginning band system and features:
- 9 major and related minor keys
- Scales, etudes, short chorales, and music technique exercises
Individual Instrument Studies
- Demonstrated by a professional soloist on your instrument
- Accompaniments on the included CD are professionally recorded (not synthesized)
Special Studies Section Reading Skill Builders, Rhythm Pages, Jazz Style and Improvisation, Full Chorales, Rubank Scales and Arpeggios - all included on CD
Integrated History, Theory and Creativity Exceeds the National Standards for Arts Education
More Great Music Classical, world music, folk and more
- Softcover with CD
- ISBN: 9780634043635
- Width: 9.0"
- Length: 12.0"
Go beyond basics with this incredbile book and CD combo. Order now!