Hal Leonard Essential Elements for Band - Bb Bass Clarinet (Book 2 with EEi)
Clarinet Method Books
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
More method, theory, tips, and B-flat bass clarinet instruction in a detailed book/CD format.
Essential Elements for Band Book 2 continues the EE learning system with a review of Book 1. Book 2 further develops performance skills through a variety of exercises and melodies, including a section of individual studies designed for each instrument.
- Play-along Tracks for All Exercises
- 3 opening pages that cover all Book 1 elements
- Great refresher to start the 2nd year
- Also works to quickly add new beginners or instrument switchers into the intermediate band
- Essential Elements Features Continued and Expanded
- Includes rhythm raps, daily warm-ups, theory, history, multi-cultural music, creativity and assessment
- Introduces sight-reading and improvisation
- 2 pages of special etudes that teach specific skills, appropriate for each instrument
- Demonstrated by a professional soloist on CD
- Classical style piano accompaniments on CD
- Expands and strengthens concepts taught within Book 2
- From the very best of student etude and solo literature
- Key, scale and chorale studies for full band
- Rubank solo with piano accompaniment included in each student book
- CD features a professional soloist and accompaniment
- Combined percussion book (drums and keyboard)
- Large, clear fingering charts
- Progress and practice charts
- Concise, easy to use conductor book
This book/CD combo will make you a better player. Just follow the expert clarinet instruction. Order now.
Essential Elements for Band - Bb Bass Clarinet (Book 2 with EEi) Specifications:
- ISBN: 9780634012907
- Width: 9.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- 48 pages