Tech 21 Boost Chorus Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H73105 Tech 21 H73105 HBAN Chorus, Flanger & Phaser Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Take your chorus effects out of the '80s and into the glory days of the '70s!
The evolution of the chorus effect seems to have gotten stuck in '80s pop, along with over-processed guitars, cheesy synths and popped collars. Rest assured, the Tech 21 Boost Chorus ain't that kind of chorus. When Tech 21 designed the Boost Chorus pedal they went back to the '70s, when choruses were rich, smooth, and manly. They figured out what made these vintage stompboxes sound so good and poured that knowledge into a new kind of chorus pedal with greatly improved performance and a whole slew of never-before-heard sounds. Slapback, echo, flanging, and doubling effects are all possible from the modestly named Boost Chorus pedal.
Designed primarily for guitar (although it sounds great with everything else), the Boost Chorus features unprecedented tweakability. Six control knobs let you easily dial in the right tone, speed, and depth of the effect. The Mix control allows a 0-100% wet blend of the effect, while the Level control offers increasing amounts of boost to compensate for the volume loss perceived with chorus effects. The final control is the Pre-Delay, which alters the chorus' range to produce effects from flange/chorus to regular chorus and chorus/doubler. The secret weapon is the Multi Voice switch. Engage it to bask in the multiple chorus voices of an Ensemble-style effect.
- 100% analog Mix, Tone, and Level controls for warm, organic sounds
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet
- Speed and Depth controls
- Pre-Delay adds delay to the chorus effect before mixing it back in, achieving a wide range of chorus effects
- Multi Voice switch adds dimension and thickens the sound with additional choral voicings
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with true bypass (pops/clicks and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits
- Custom silent-switching actuator
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction
An effect that should be on every guitarist's pedal board done the right way! Order your Boost Chorus now!