T-Rex Engineering Tremonti Phaser Guitar Effects PedalProduct #501743 T-Rex Engineering 501743 HBAN Chorus, Flanger & Phaser Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
From classic to modern, the Tremonti signature delivers.
The Tremonti Phaser, the signature phase shifter guitar effect pedal brought to you by T-Rex and guitarist Mark Tremonti, gives you everything you could ask for in a modern phaser and then some. From a raw '70s grind to a 21st-century sophistication, a few simple controls on the Tremonti pedal put you in charge of the entire history of phase-shifted tone.
Warped, swirling, twisted, spacey—it isn't easy finding words to describe the sound of a classic phase shifter. But the last 30 years of rock music wouldn't be the same without it, and Tremonti's signature stompbox delivers. The Stage switch lets you choose between a raw, vintage-sounding effect and a richer, more modern swirl. And the ingenious Bite knob adds a sexy overdrive edge to any setting. Fast or slow, deep or shallow, vintage or modern, the Tremonti Phaser pedal delivers extraordinary-sounding phased modulation that takes your playing to another world.
- Mark Tremonti signature model
- Lets you dial in just the right vintage or modern phaser tone
Add Tremonti's signature phaser to the cart now for its trippy phaser tone.
Tremonti Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance @1kHz: 464 kOhm
- Output Impedance @1kHz: 37 ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (Power tool 9)
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 81 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: Adjustable
- Battery Type: 9 V battery 6F22
- Battery Life: 30–60 min.
- External connectors: Input Jack.
- Output Jack (L), Output Jack (R),
- 9V DC jack
- Controls: On/Off, Level, Depth, Rate, Bite, 4-stage / 8-stage switch
- Dimensions: 4" W x 2-1/5" H x 4-7/10" D
- Weight (excluding battery): 1 lb.