Source Audio Soundblox Tri-Mod PhaserProduct #H97834 Source Audio H97834 HBAN Chorus, Flanger & Phaser Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Pedals designed by players.
The Tri-Mod Phaser is an evolutionary outgrowth of the original Hot Hand Phaser/Flanger system in a compact and accessible format. There are 11 phaser effect variations that can all be further modified using either a Hot Hand motion controller, LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) or Envelope Follower.
Select the phaser type from the preset knob, then adjust the speed, depth and frequency response with the analog controls. Ruggedly built, simply designed and it's pink!
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller - available separately in wireless or wired configurations - or an extensive range of on-board controls. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
- Great sound
- Easy to use
- Real time adjustment
Order today and start or add to your collection of Source Audio pedals.
Soundblox Tri-Mod Phaser Specifications:
- 11 Different Phaser Sounds.
- 3 Modulation Source Options: LFO, Envelope Follower, and Hot Hand Motion Sensor.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Singal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included.