MXR Custom Shop CSP105 Vintage '75 Phase 45 Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
Chorus, Flanger & Phaser Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Such tried-and-true components as Carling switch, CTS pot, and Switchcraft jacks.
The MXR CSP105 Vintage '75 Phase 45 pedal reissues the rare little brother of the Phase 90 to exacting specifications. With 2 stages of phasing, the Phase 45 guitar pedal offers up its subtle and musical voice via hand-matched FETs and a hand-wired circuit board.
The MXR Phase 45 phaser pedal is equipped with a bypass footswitch and a speed knob. Rotating the speed knob in a clockwise motion results in a faster phase effect, and turning it counterclockwise slows it down. The MXR phaser pedal is powered by a single 9V battery, accessed by removing the stompbox's bottom plate. Texture your tone without overpowering your sound with the limited-edition Vintage '75 Phase 45 phaser pedal.
- Bypass footswitch
- Speed knob
- Hand-wired circuit board built with original-spec 1975 components
- Original high-quality Switchcraft Input/Output jacks and Carling bypass switch
- Hand-selected FETs, matched to produce deep and rich phasing
Custom Shop CSP105 Vintage '75 Phase 45 Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500 kOhms
- Output impedance: 5 kOhms
- Max input level: -5 dBV
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >96 dB
- Phase shift range: 360 degrees
- Bypass: hardwire
- Current draw: < 1 mA
- Power supply: 9 volt battery