- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Affordable yet ruggedly built for public installations.
The TASCAM CD-355 is an affordable 3U rack-mountable solution for schools and commercial installations where extended CD playback is required. The 5-disc carousel-type CD player supports CD, CD-R/RW, and MP3 playback and is equipped with both digital (SPDIF) optical/coaxial and analog balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs. Playback and Repeat modes include Intro Check, Shuffle Play, Single Track Repeat, and All Track Repeat.
- Oversampling: 8x
- D/A: 1-bit Dual D/A Conerter
- Channel Separation: More than 85 dB (1kHz)
- Analog outputs:
- RCA (unbalanced)
- XLR (balanced)
- Digital outputs:
- Optical (SPDIF)
- Coaxial (SPDIF)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 2dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: More than 100 dB
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than .02% (1 kHz)
- Power requirements:
- AC 120V, 60Hz (US, Canada, Mexico)
- AC 230V, 50Hz (Europe)
- Power consumption: 12W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 5.1" x 14.5" (482 x 131 x 368 mm)
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!