Teac CD-RW890 Consumer CD Recorder/Player
CD & DVD Recorders
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Consumer-level CD recorder, records to CD-R or CD-RW discs.
The TEAC CD-RW890 records to CD-R or CD-RW media and is well suited for dubbing or event recording. Record from the analog inputs while monitoring the level on the front-panel vacuum fluorescent display. Compact discs are clamped onto a center-mounted drive mechanism for minimal vibration, reducing jitter distortion for clearer sound.
Of course the CD-RW890 also functions as a full-featured CD player, with multiple playback modes and a S/PDIF optical output. It includes a wireless remote control and a rack-mounting kit is optionally available. There's no more affordable CD recording than from the industry leader, TEAC's CD-RW890.
Record to audio CD-R/RW
The CD-RW890 is capable of recording to audio CD-R/RW media from both analog and digital audio sources. SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) digital copy control may prevent digital dubbing.
The auto track function senses intervals and increments track numbers
Auto track is a handy feature that detects silent intervals when dubbing records or cassettes to CD-R/RW, automatically incrementing track numbers. This significantly reduces the time and labor associated with manually assigning individual track numbers while listening to each track. Track numbers may not be assigned correctly if the silent interval is very short or if tracks feature excessive noise.
The synchro recording function starts recording automatically at the start of a track
This handy feature begins recording automatically on receiving an audio signal (analog or digital) from a device like a CD or MD player, then halts recording when the signal stops.
A design philosophy that emphasizes ease-of-use and audio quality
With the display and power switch on the left and the control buttons and headphone jack located on the right, the design ensures ease of use. The CD drive is located in the center to minimize unwanted vibrations that could affect audio quality.
- FL display with level meter essential for recording level adjustments
- Auto sampling rate converter compatible with a wide range of digital audio sources
- Program playback function (32 tracks)
- Repeat playback function (single/all/A-B)
- Shuffle playback function
- 1/4" (6.35mm) Headphone jack with volume control
A consumer CD recorder with a professional attitude.
CD-RW890 Consumer CD Recorder/Player Specifications:
- CD-R and CD-RW Recording
- FL Display with Level Meter
- Center-mounted Drive Mechanism
- Program, Repeat, Shuffle Play
- Headphone Jack with Level Control
- Remote Control
- Optional Rack Mount Kit
- Unbalanced Audio Input and Output
- S/PDIF Optical Digital Audio Input
- Operation: 120V AC, 60Hz (US), 230V AC, 50Hz (EUR)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 4-15/16" x 11-11/16" (435 x 100 x 295 mm)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs. (4.5 kg)