TASCAM BB-800 SD RecorderProduct #502785 TASCAM 502785 YBNB CD & DVD Recorders https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
There's never been an easier way to record rehearsals, performances, meetings or classrooms
The TASCAM BB-800 makes recording as simple as hitting record on a boombox. Because that's what it is – a simple recorder with built-in mics and speakers. The BB-800 records to SD Cards, the same inexpensive media used in digital cameras and cellphones. Capture to either high-res WAV files or MP3 and transfer it to your computer using high-speed USB 2.0.
The TASCAM recorder blends two microphones on the front of the unit and two mics on the rear to record your band or event. You can also plug your own microphones into pair of XLR mic inputs with phantom power for studio-quality recording. The portable recorder also has a limiter to keep your recording from accidentally getting distorted.
Play back your tracks with the built-in speaker system, and songs can be looped and slowed down without changing the pitch to learn new music. The built-in tuner and metronome provide audio-visual feedback for practicing students. A set of AA batteries powers the unit, or it can be plugged in with the included power supply. The TASCAM recorder also includes a wireless remote for starting the recording from anywhere on stage.
- Recording to SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Uncompressed PCM (WAV) Recording
- MP3 Recording
- Four Built-in High Quality Condenser Microphones for 360-degree recording
- 2 x XLR mic inputs with +48V phantom power
- Built-in 10W stereo Sound System
- Simple Operation with Dedicated Knobs and Keys
- Variable Speed Audition with Key Control
- Loop Playback
- Metronome and Chromatic tuner
- Over-dub recording
- Powered through 8 x AA Batteries or AC power adapter
- Wireless remote control unit included
Capture the moment where ever you are.