Restock Marantz CDR633 CD Recorder & Player
CD & DVD Recorders
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional-quality with features most requested by fixed-installation pros.
The Marantz CDR633 CD recorder makes full-featured professional CD recording technology available to any installation where the highest quality audio recording is desirable. Rackable in a 2U space, this professionally solid workhorse plays and records on standard CD-R and CD-RW discs. In addition, the Marantz CDR633 will play MP3 files for hours and hours of playback from a single disc.
Marantz Pro took care to pack the CDR633 with features specifically requested by the installation market”like Programmable Auto-Track Increment, Pitch Control, Level-dependent Sync Recording, Single Play Mode, Power-on Play and more. Analog, digital and optical input and output, complete with integrated sample rate conversion, are just a few examples of the meticulous design and engineering that went into the Marantz CDR633. CD-text can be programmed and read right from the front panel. Programmable fade-in/fade-out recording allows your clients' recording technique to be as good as their professional Marantz CD sounds.
The CDR633 may be the last CD recorder you ever consider for installation. It has analog and digital I/O's to interface with most audio gear, and uses most recordable or re-recordable discs on the market. It can even play back MP3s from CD-ROM discs, and unfinalized CD-Rs and CD-RWs.
The CDR633 includes convenience features like Marantz Minute Track with programmable auto-track increment, sync-recording, and programmable fade in/out to make your recordings sound great with a minimum amount of effort. The Single Play function plays one track ” and then stops. You won't have to worry about running to the machine or aiming the remote before the next track starts. Power-on play allows clients to start playback simply by powering on their system. The CDR633 CD recorder even offers pitch control. Houses of Worship and other presentation venues will appreciate the ability to match the key of a soundtrack to the vocal range of their performers.
- CD-R and CD-RW Recorder and Player with new worry-free slot-in mechanism
- Compatible with most discs - CD-R data, CD-R for digital audio, CD-RW data, and CD-RW for digital audio
- Marantz Minute Track with Adjustable Time - or Level-dependent Auto Track Increment
- Plays MP3s for hours of playback from one disc
- MP3 directory navigation
- CD-Text and ID3 tag displays right on the CDR633's FL display
- CD-Text can be input onto recorded tracks right from the front panel
- Plays unfinalized CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Step-adjustable + 16% Pitch Control
- Continuous, Shuffle (Random), Programmable and Single Playback and Repeat modes
- New Auto-cue feature for playback
- Internal Sample Rate Converter (32 48kHz)
- Analog and Coaxial / Optical (S/PDIF) digital inputs and outputs
- Auto Fade-in and Out with programmable time
- Sync (Level Dependent) Recording
- On-the-fly Manual Track Increment from front panel or remote
- 2 RU Rack mountable chassis
Get the last CD recorder you'll ever need to buy. Order today!
CDR633 CD Recorder & Player Specifications:
- Digital Audio System
System: CD Recorder
Usable Media: CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA (High Speed CD-RW is supported)
Quantization Bit Depth: 16-bit linear
Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Playback: +0.8 dB
Recording: +1.0 dB
95 dB or better
Recording: 90 dB or better
Playback: 0.006% or less
Recording: 0.008% or less
Playback: 95 dB or better
Recording: 90 dB or better
Channel Separation (at 1 kHz)
Playback: 90 dB or better
Recording: 80 dB or better
Wow and Flutter: Below measurable limits (less than 0.001%)
Type: RCA jack
Nominal Input Level: -10 dBV (at full scale: -16 dB)
Minimum Input Level: -19 dBV or higher(minimum input level that can be adjusted to nominal level (Full Scale -16 dB))
Input Impedance: 22 kohms +10% (unbalanced)
Type: RCA jack
Nominal Output Level: -10 dBV +2 dB (at full scale: -16 dB)
Maximum Output Level: +6 dBV +2 dB
Output Impedance: 600 ohms +10% (unbalanced)
Phones Output: Stereo Phone Jack (1/4")
20 mW or greater, 32 ohm load
Type: RCA jack (IEC-60958 Type II)
Type: TOSLINK (IEC-60958 Type II)
Power Supply / U1B: 120 VAC / 60Hz
Current Consumption / U1B: 18 W
Width: 482.6mm (19")
Height: 98mm (3.9")
Depth: 307.5mm (12.1")
Weight: 4.3Kg (9.5 lbs)
PLEASE NOTE: Specifications are based on measurement conditions and proper care for the machine, and are subject to change without notice.