Open Box (Fair - Needs Repair) Microboards G3 Inkjet Autoprinter, Automated 50-Disc printer
CD & DVD Printers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Produce professionally printed CDs, DVDs, or even Blu-ray Discs from your desktop.
The Microboards G3 injet disk autoprinter eonomically and professionally prints CDs, DVDs, or even Blu-ray Discs from its perch on your desktop. An integrated HP inkjet technology printer produces vibrant images up to 4800DPI using a single tri-color cartridge (GX-300-HC). With a sleek 50-disc input and fully-enclosed output bin, the G3 disc printer's small footprint allows disc printing to take place in even the smallest of offices. For recording and printing discs, please see the Microboards G3 Disc Publisher 50-Disc Auto-Duplicator/Printer.
- Part No. G3A-1000
- Disc Input: 50
- Typical Weekly Throughput: 25-100 Discs
- Ink Cartridges: Single Cartridge: GX-300 HC
- Printing Technology: HP thermal inkjet
- Cost per Disc: About 23 cents per disc (full-color, full-coverage)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Label Design Software: SureThing (PC), Disc Label (Mac)
Print your own discs! Order now.
G3 Inkjet Autoprinter, Automated 50-Disc printer Specifications:
- Compatible Operating Systems (PC)
- Windows 2000 SP4, XP Pro SP2 (32-bit),
- XP Home (32-bit), Vista (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Compatible Operating Systems (Mac)
- OS 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7
- (Intel chipset only)
- Minimum Processor (PC)
- P4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Minimum Processor (Mac)
- Intel-based only
- Minimum RAM
- 1 GB
- USB 2.0
- Weight: 18.5 lb.
- Dimensions: 7" H x 14.5" D x 11.5" W (Add 2" H with input rods installed and 5" D with output bin installed)