This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Lets you use your Epson inkjet printer to automatically burn/label 100 discs.
The Acronova Nimbie Sidekick NK50V Auto Disc Caddie makes it easy to automatically burn and label up to 100 discs at a time on your Epson Inkjet printer. Normally the Epson printer labels discs in manual-feed—1 disc at a time. But with the the Nimbie Sidekick auto-feeding the printer's caddie, you'll be automatically publishing 100 or more discs using your existing Epson printer with no modification to the printer required. Simply attach Nimbie Sidekick to your printer and enjoy automated disc publishing. Detach the Acronova Nimbie Sidekick and your printer is ready for paper printing use again.
Non-Stop Disc Refilling with First In, First Out Operation
With the patent-pending top-feeding loader, refilling discs is as simple as adding more on top of the existing ones, making it possible to duplicate an unlimited number of discs without interrupting ongoing project. The discs will be processed in FIFO (first in and first out) order.
Time Saving Loading and Unloading Mechanism
Traditional auto-loaders use a robotic arm which moves back and forth to pick up, load and unload discs one at a time. Nimbie employs independent loader and unloader eliminating redundant arm movements, shortening the cycle time, and increasing the production.
Efficient and Economical
Many traditional all-in-one disc publishers are costly and require expensive proprietary ink cartridges. Nimbie Sidekick is the most affordable solution to automatically create 6-color, professional-looking discs and to effectively take advantage of separate cartridges to save ink cost.
Nimbie comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Automatic Burning & Labeling
- 6 color Ink Cartridges
- Full color printing directly onto discs
- Flexible Compatibility with Printers
- Easy Installation
- 100 Disc Capacity
- Auto-Loader: Separated loading and unloading mechanism, patent-pending
- Disc Capacity: 100 discs (may vary on configuration)
- Media: Inkjet-printable standard 120 mm disc
- Inkjet Printer:
- Support Epson 6-color, 6-cartridge, direct-on-disc printers including:
- Artisan 50, Stylus P50, T50, T60, R280, R285, R290, EP-301, EP-302,
- PM-G860… (May vary on the local configuration of printers)
- Ink Cartridge: Original and compatible ink cartridge or continuous ink supply system (CISS) for the printer
- Disc Caddie: 40x maximum for CD duplication, 20x for DVD duplication (Blu-ray option upon request)
Order this Direct-on-Disc publishing solution today!
Nimbie Sidekick NK50V Specifications:
- Host PC: PC Windows 2000/XP/Vista/ 32-bit
- Dimension (W x D x H): 9-1/4" x 10" x 9-1/4" (249 mm x 254 mm x 248 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 kg; 5 lbs (vary on configurations)
- Power: 100-240 VAC auto-switching, 50/60 Hz
- Certification: CE, FCC, UL (power supply)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Acronova Nimbie Sidekick NK50V:
I bought the NK50V used version in mint condition. I had some problems with the original software supplied but on contacting support at support-INTL@acronova.com they responded very quickly to solve my problem and supplied me with the software that got everything working. The unit is now pumping out discs, with full colored labels. I am currently up to 350 without a problem. Great little unit much better than feeding one at a time. An extra tray is provided and additional ones can be purchased. The price is fairly high but currently best solution available.