Rapco Neutrik PowerCON Power Out Blue Cable Mt
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lockable cable connector, power-out, screw terminals, grey.
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating with power-in (blue)
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- Improved kink protection by two-component bushing
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- SEV approved
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product