This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Ideal for fingerstyle players, with impressive dynamic range for its moderate size.
The Breedlove OM/SRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric Guitar from the Roots Series features AAA solid Sitka spruce top, AAA solid rosewood back and sides, ivoroid binding with herringbone top purfling, abalone rosette, and an L.R. Baggs Element Active pickup system with volume and tone controls.
The Breedlove OM body style has a balanced tone and an impressive dynamic range for a moderate-sized instrument, and is ideal for fingerstyle players. The OM/SRe Herringbone offers custom shop performance and exceptional value in a U.S.-made acoustic-electric guitar.
All Breedlove Custom Shop steel-string guitars (except for the Revival Series), Pro Series and Atlas Series guitars use the JLD Bridge Truss system. This device is a cantilevered truss that helps to counterbalance string tension at the bridge, creating a relaxed top and improved structural integrity. This allows the tops to be braced in a very progressive way, with a focus on realizing the full acoustic potential of the top. A relaxed top provides maximal wavelength response and a synergy is created by use of a graduated top thickness, balanced scalloped bracing, and a pinless bridge in combination with the bridge truss system. This gives Breedlove guitars the distinctive and highly dynamic "Breedlove Sound", with a piano-like bass and a remarkably well-balanced tone suitable for a broad variety of musical styles.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Breedlove Custom Shop tone, feel and playability
- Bolt-on neck construction
- AAA-grade all-solid tonewoods
- Ebony bridge & fretboard
- Award-winning L.R. Baggs Element Active pickup with volume and tone controls
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Deluxe hardshell case
Discover Breedlove quality and value today - you'll never look back. Order today.
Roots Series OM/SRe Herringbone Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Roots Series Orchestral Model
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Custom shop, Sitka spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Headstock: Asymmetrical Breedlove Headstock with Rosewood Overlay
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Neck: One-piece Indonesian Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlay Pattern: Off-center Micro Dot Pearl Position Markers
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Binding: Ivoroid sides and back
- Rosette: Abalone Ring
- # Of Frets: 20/14 open
- Bridge: Ebony
- End Pin: Ebony
- Finish: Gloss
- Truss Rod: Double-action, adjustable via soundhole
- Tuners: Chrome Gotoh 381
- Electronics: Award-winning L.R. Baggs Element Active pickup with volume and tone controls
- Case: Hardshell
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime