Breedlove Atlas Series Stage Black Magic C25 Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar BlackProduct #500474 Breedlove 500474 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Striking visual and aural presence.
The Breedlove Atlas C25 Black Magic is a concert-bodied guitar with a solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides. Finished completely in black gloss and accented with abalone top purfling, the Black Magic has a striking presence. This acoustic-electric guitar exhibits trademark Breedlove technology with scalloped bracing, pinless bridge, and JLD Bridge Truss System. Fishman Classic 4t pickup system installed.
- Cedar Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Abalone Rosette
- Ivoroid Binding
- Fishman Classic 4t
- Hardshell Case
Add some class to your collection — put this Breedlove in your cart today.
Atlas Series Stage Black Magic C25 Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Concert with Soft Cutaway
- Body Depth: Deep, 4-9/16"
- Width at lower bout: 15-1/4"
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck width at body: 2-1/8"
- String spacing at saddle E-E, 2-1/12"
- String gauge: Light
- Finish: Gloss, Black
- Top Wood: Solid Cedar
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Binding (body & neck): Ivoroid Binding; Abalone Top Purfling with Black, White, Black, White, Black border
- Rosette: Abalone rosette with Purfling Ring
- Nut and Saddle: Micarta
- Frets: Standard
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
- Inlay Pattern: Ellipse Inlay
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Tuners: Gold
- End Pin: Ebony
- Electronics: Fishman Classic IV