Designed for use by top orchestral professionals,
This Custom trumpet is the first in Yamaha's Artist series. It was manufactured and designed to the highest quality standards with the combined input of John Hagstrom of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Yamaha Brass Designer Bob Malone. A French bead bell rim with low dome wire improves sound projection, thanks to the refined, sharper rim edge. The YTR-9445CHS trumpet also features a Malone MC1 'hidden' reversed tuning slide design oversleeve, which is based on Bob Malone's classic mouthpipe designs.
Intended for use by top orchestral professionals, the trumpet's design places it at the pinnacle of orchestral trumpets, and sets the standard for other instruments that Yamaha will release in the future as part of the Artist Model series. All Yamaha trumpets and wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key: C
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: MC1 Hidden Reverse Taper
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-7/8-inch One-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring with Adjustable Slide Stop
- Features: Two-Piece Valve Casing
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha TR-17B4
- Finish: Silver
Order today and play an extraordinary new harmony trumpet from Yamaha.