Yamaha YTR-8445 Xeno Series C Trumpet
(Silver Gold Brass Bell)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superb warmth with power and projection!
Key of C. .459" bore; one-piece, hand-hammered, 4-7/8" yellow brass bell; one-piece drawn mouthpipe; Monel pistons; 2-piece valve casings; double main tuning slide braces; 1st valve slide thumb hook; clear epoxy lacquer finish. Includes case.
FAM copy: Xeno Professional Trumpets
Xeno trumpets have won a place in the world's most prestigious symphonies and among top-level concert band and jazz players. Yamaha's flagship trumpets are heavyweight instruments, made with a metal that has been specially treated to deliver more power, better control, and a richer sound. All feature hand-lapped Monel pistons and slides; 2-piece valve casings; an improved mouthpiece receiver length for better response; pressure-formed tubing that is perfectly round for a smoother air flow; metal valve guides; gold brass mouthpipe; and hand-hammered, one-piece, annealed 4-7/8" bell. The combined result of these features is a highly responsive instrument with a dark tone that does not break up with volume.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key of C
- .459" bore
- One-piece, hand-hammered, 4-7/8" yellow brass bell
- One-piece, drawn mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- 2-piece valve casings
- Double main tuning slide braces
- 1st valve slide thumb hook
YTR-8445 Xeno Series C Trumpet Specifications:
- Key: C
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard Taper One-Piece Drawn
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 4-7/8-inch Hand-Hammered One-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow or Gold Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Heavyweight Body Design; Gold Brass Leadpipe; Hand-Hammered One-Piece Bell
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver