Yamaha YSL-882OR Xeno Series F Attachment Trombone(Lacquer) Sku #502385000420000 Yamaha 502385 IKEC Professional Tenor Trombones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Graduate to Yamaha Rebate 2013
Graduate to Yamaha! Receive a $100 mail-in rebate plus a set of Yamaha PRO 400 Hi-Fidelity headphones ($299.99 value!) with the purchase of qualifying Yamaha Professional or Custom instrument. Limited time only!
- - Offer Expires 06/30/13
- Download rebate
The Yamaha YSL-882OR Xeno Trombone was developed with Larry Zalkind, Principal Trombone of the Utah Symphony Orchestra. The YSL-882OR features a .547-inch bore combined with an interchangeable leadpipes, reverse tuning slides and new balanced response rotor design for a customized response with less restricted air flow throughout the instrument. The Yamaha YSL-882OR Xeno Trombone includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish.
- Key: Bb / F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 8-11/16-inch One-Piece Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: One-Piece Drawn Yellow Brass Outer and Drawn Chrome-Plated Nickel Silver Inner
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor with Mechanical Linkage
- Features: Wide Handslide Design; Reverse Tuning Slide Design; Balanced Response Rotor
- Mouthpiece: SLL51C4
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large