Yamaha YSL-882O Xeno Series F Attachment TromboneProduct #483576 Yamaha 483576 IKEC Professional Tenor Trombones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
2014 Yamaha Rebates
Graduate to Yamaha! For a limited time only, receive $100 back with the purchase of any Yamaha Professional series instrument.
- - Offer Expires 06/30/14
- Download rebate
Sound and response that define excellence.
Designed with the assistance of top professionals, YSL-882O Xeno Series F Attachment Trombone has won the respect of all. It features a .547" bore, fixed gold brass leadpipe, 8-11/16" one-piece hand hammered bell, yellow brass drawn one-piece outer slide, chrome-plated nickel silver drawn inner slide, open F attachment wrap, and lacquer finish.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 8-11/16-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow or Gold Brass
- Handslide: Standard Weight
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Drawn One-Piece Outer Slide; Chrome-Plated Nickel Silver Drawn Inner Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard
- Features: Narrow Handslide; Mechanical Valve Linkage
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Peter Sullivan Replica Series
- Shank: Large
If you play it, you'll love it. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha YSL-882O Xeno Series F Attachment Trombone:
I have had this trombone for three years now, and as a musician I still find it amazing. The trombone itself is clear and smooth to play. The F attachment has a good tone as well, which is tough to find. The trombone plays well in the upper and middle register, but there are some issues with the lower register. These issues are fine considering most advanced level music requires little in this range anyway. The stock mouthpiece is a bit small for the bone, and I would reccomend a deeper mouthpice to fully utilize this instrument's tone.