Big, sweet sound.
The YSL-610 has a continuous taper bell section that improves intonation with even resistance in all registers. The chrome-plated, nickel silver, drawn inner slide is very durable and has a quick, sensitive response. The outer slide is one piece, drawn yellow brass and maintains an accurate diameter throughout its length. This type of construction ensures airtightness, smooth action, exceptional durability, and adds resonance to the sound. Long-lasting nickel-silver tubular braces contribute to the stability of the slide and enhance smooth slide action. Tuning slides are hand lapped to ensure an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the slide parts. The virtually seamless bell--fused by high-energy laser--allows continuous, even vibration. The unique slide lock design on all Yamaha trombones keeps the slide locked in place and prevents it from accidentally falling. Large, easy-to-hold, nickel-silver bracing guards against possible slide damage if the instrument is dropped and also lessens fatigue while playing. Mouthpipe features a special acoustic design that allows precise intonation and greater blowing control.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key: Bb
- Bore : L: 0.547"
- Bell Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Shank: Large
- Mouthpipe: gold brass
- Body Material: yellow brass
- Bell Material: yellow brass; 2-piece
- Weight: standard
- Inner Slide: chrome-plated nickel silver; drawn
- Outer Slide: brass; drawn; one-piece
- Includes: contoured case and L48 mouthpiece
- Finish: gold epoxy lacquer
It's a horn worthy of your talents. Order today.
YSL-610 Professional Trombone Specifications:
- Bell: 8 1/2" ; Hand hammered; two piece; brass
- Bore: 0.547"
- Country Produced In: Japan
- Instrument Key: Bb
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Musical Style: Professional Tenor Trombone
- Proficiency Level: Professional
- Slide: Regular