Custom Series F!
The Yamaha 822 F tuba has a beautiful, rich tenor voice in the middle and high registers and has a strong, easy playing voice in the low registers. Like it's sister, the 621, the 822 has a superior low register.
The Yamaha 822 is possibly the closest thing to an all around horn This instrument is quite capable of working in solo performances, quintet, large ensembles, even full symphonic bands and orchestras. The 17.5" bell produces a big sound that carries well with little effort and the low register is so easy to play, the other musicians won't even know you're playing an F tuba.
- Key of F
- .768" bore
- 17.5" upright yellow brass bell
- 4 front action Monel pistons, 5th thumb activated rotary valve
YFB-822 Custom Series 5-Valve 4/4 F Tuba Specifications:
- Bore: .768"
- Key: F
- Size: 4/4
- Case: Case and mouthpiece included in price
- Bell: 17.5" upright yellow brass
- Valves: 4 front action Monel pistons and thumb activated 5th rotor valve